Prestressed beam and block flooring is a popular flooring solution, which is in significant growth.
Why stock concrete floor beams?
- Beam and block flooring is a highly practical solution for ground and upper floors, quick and easy to install in all weather conditions without the need for special skills
- Immediately creates a safe, level working platform
- 70% of all new build ground floors are constructed using a beam and block system
- For the homeowner, a beam and block floor helps to reduce noise transmittance through floors
- Concrete floor beams provide a high level of thermal insulation and fire resistance
- A standard beam solution is well suited to open plan designs with large span requirements � An excellent alternative to concrete slab and timber floors
- Maintenance free
- Easy to handle
Why stock Ibstock's floor beams?
- UK�s largest prestressed concrete manufacturing national supplier facility
- Ensured continuity of supply with no impact on lead time
- Full suite of transport solutions
- In-house technical support and design service
- Manufactured in 50mm increments, reducing the need for cutting on-site
- BIM enabled to Level 2 to comply with specifier�s requirements.
We offer two beam solutions; standard and wide, with two height options in each, meaning the two solutions can be used together ensuring the most economical construction options.
Wide floor beams
Wide floor beams can span longer distances and support
greater imposed loads, making them more suited to
commercial projects, as well as housing and residential.
- Span up to 6.75m
- Lighter choice commercial solution
- Wide beams mean a faster installation due to fewer units to lift, simpler layout and less grouting
- Available from 4m
Get in touch
To find out more, please contact our experienced sales team
Tel: 01924 464 283
Email: [email protected]